Tuesday, July 1, 2008

...and it feels so good!

since i finished my Guadalajara album last month, i haven't done much scrapping at all. a few gifts here and there, but that's it. i don't have a specific project i'm working on right now, but tonight i jumped back into scrapping. it's kinda fun to just scrap for the fun of it with no deadline or anything. i've got tons of great pics from my recent trip to the states, so maybe i'll do an album of that? or maybe just of things that make me happy. this is a picture of my sister, emily, and i at a lake that i used to frequent when we lived in virginia. it always makes me smile to think of the many evenings i spent out there, laying on the dock looking at stars or the afternoons taking pictures with friends (and now with my sister).

No comments: