Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Delightful" Kit

i recently downloaded the brand new kit from Weeds and Wildflowers "Delightful," and it just that! I'm having so much fun with it. It's full of bright colors, great textures and all sorts of fun. Hurry though, it's only on sale (20% off) for a few more hours. And no, I'm not getting paid to tell you that, I just love it that much!
The first thing I've scrapped with it is Becky's birthday. We had so much fun that morning. She has absolute NO IDEA we were coming to take her out to breakfast (she thought she was going out with her husband) and was SHOCKED when she came into her living room and there we were! Becky is one of those people who is constantly doing things for other, so it was fun to surprise her and do something just for her!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

I found your site through your comments at Musings of a Housewife.

I love your stuff!!

I really want to learn digital scrapbooking but am overwhelmed by it! Where did you start?